Yoginet India is a custom web 2.0 website design company with a reputation for excellence in web 2.0 design, CSS, custom graphic design and practical originality. Based in India, we provide high quality website design solutions to companies of all sizes throughout the INDIA and abroad.
Web 2.0, a phrase start by O'Reilly Media in 2003 and popularized by the first Web 2.0 convention in 2004. Although the phrase suggests a new version of the WWW, it does not refer to an update to Web technological specifications, but to changes in the ways software developers and end-users use the net as a stage. Enter Web 2.0 world, a vision of the new Web.
Web 2.0 is a phrase used to express a new class responsive and interactive web applications. Web 2.0 idea suggests that technologies such as weblogs, social bookmarking, wikis, podcasts, RSS feeds, social software, web APIs, web standards and online web services imply a major change in web usage.
A Web 2.0 website may usually feature a number of the following techniques:
- Rich Internet application techniques (Ajax, Adobe Flash, etc.).
- Semantically valid HTML/XHTML markup.
- Syndication and aggregation of data in RSS/Atom.
- Clean and meaningful URLs.
- xtensive use of folksonomies (in the form of tags or Tagclouds, for example)
- Use of WIKI either totally or in part.
- Use of Open source software.
- XACML over SOAP for access control between organizations and domains.
- Blog publishing.
- REST or XML Web service APIs.
- Use of user-friendly content management systems (CMS) that are often open source, providing extensive website functionality at very low cost and reducing learning curves.
- Optimized search engine capability for balanced and largely used keywords